Now that the days are drawing in and winter is nearly upon us, it’s time to look ahead to the new year. Perhaps you’re looking to launch a new skincare or cosmetic collection in 2024. Or maybe you’re a new brand looking to get your foot in the door.
Whether you’re a newbie, or an established brand, you might be considering outsourcing the manufacturing of your products to a third party. There are myriad benefits associated with doing so, but the success of the entire process will depend on which company you choose to partner with. Here are some reasons to choose Adonis as your contract manufacturer in 2024
- Experience: Here at Adonis, we have over 36 years of experience developing products for top global brands. Throughout our time in operation, we’ve learnt that manufacturing is an art, and innovation is the key to creating products that stand out from the crowd. That’s why we’re trusted by big, household names. By partnering with us, you get to benefit from our expertise.
- Compliant: We’re a US-based company, and so we work in accordance with rigorous US regulations. Adhering to quality, safety, and environmental standards is central to our manufacturing processes. Our facility is compliant with the US FDA, and it’s also GMP certified. When you choose us as your contract manufacturing service provider, you can rest assured that you’re receiving world-class products that tick every box.
- Faster time to market: Another benefit of working with us is our ability to research, develop, and manufacture your products quickly and efficiently. We have the tools and know-how necessary to deliver high-quality products at speed so you can get your products to your customers when demand arises.
- Money saving: Developing your products in-house means you need to invest in a team of experts, as well as specialist manufacturing equipment. You’ll also need to hire workers and then schedule shifts. By partnering with us, none of this is necessary, as we take care of the whole manufacturing process. As a result, you’re saving both time and money.
- End-to-end solution: We won’t just research and manufacture your product. We’ll also seal and label it. Thanks to our 78,000 square ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, we can handle orders of almost any size. Whether you’re a SME or a global business, we’ve got you covered.
If you’d like to discuss our contract manufacturing capabilities further, then don’t hesitate to reach out to speak to a member of our team.