Over the last couple of decades, argan oil has gone from relatively unknown to ubiquitous in the skincare and haircare world. Now, it’s an ingredient favored by many.
Derived from the kernels or argan trees, argan oil hails from Morocco, where it’s been a culinary staple for centuries. But what is it about argan oil that makes it so popular for personal care uses? Turns out there are many reasons. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at why argan oil is so in demand.
- Encourages radiance:Packed with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins E and A, Argan oil is a complete skincare powerhouse! Not only does it deeply nourish and hydrate the skin, but its lightweight and non-greasy texture makes it suitable for all skin types. Whether you’ve got an oily complexion or suffer from dry spots, argan oil deserves a place in your skincare routine.
- Intense hydration properties: The fatty acids found in argan oil are intensely hydrating. This is one of the primary reasons why it’s so sought after. Its high concentration of oleic and linoleic acid helps lock moisture into the skin, preventing dryness and flakiness. If you use argan oil regularly, you can expect to enjoy soft, supple, and beautifully hydrated skin.
- Anti-aging properties: Alongside hydration, a common goal for skincare lovers is to reduce the signs of aging. Argan oil can also help with this and is often hailed as a natural anti-aging solution. Thanks to its rich vitamin E content and antioxidant properties, it helps fight damage-causing free radicals, a known culprit for premature aging. The regular use of carbon oil, therefore, can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting a youthful and radiant complexion, no matter how many candles are on your birthday cake.
- Scar healing and stretch mark reduction: Expectant mothers rejoice! The high vitamin A content in Argan oil is a major contributor to its effectiveness in scar healing and stretch mark reduction. If you’re looking to lessen the appearance of stretch marks, try applying argan oil on a regular basis.
- Versatility in skincare: Finally, another reason behind the Argan oil craze is its versatility. You can use it in various ways: as a daily moisturizer, a nourishing night treatment, a makeup primer, or even a hair conditioner. Its multipurpose nature makes it a valuable addition to any skincare routine.
Are you a skincare or haircare brand looking to develop your own range of argan oil-infused products? Partner with us, and together, we can develop and manufacture high-quality products that your customers will love. Head over to our contract manufacturing page to find out more about how we can help.